My School Bucks Information
Online payment for student fees and school store items will be available through the MySchoolBucks School Store on August 28, 2017. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You will be able to pay for a variety of school fees using credit/debit cards or electronic checks. MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web
- Efficiency - Eliminate the need to write checks and for students to bring money to school
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or, to the MySchoolBucks link located on your school’s homepage to establish an account
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system
If you receive a MySchoolBucks obligation email for a course fee you have already paid, please disregard it.