The Oakton Pantry
The Pantry is available to help Oakton High School students and their families in need. We offer non-perishable food, personal hygiene items, and household cleaning supplies.
The Oakton pantry is available to all of our students and their families.
- PARENTS/FAMILIES: Bags pick up on Thursdays from 3:30pm to 4:00pm.
- Parents can drive to school and pick up their grocery bags just outside of the main entrance
- STUDENTS: Thursdays from 2:50pm-3:30pm
- The pantry is located on the first door, room 1212
- Can also email us at @email
- Students can also contact administrators and counselors to request a visit to the pantry during other school days.
For more information on the Pantry, including how to access or how to help, please read the flyer(s) below.