Summer School - First time credit only at Madison HS
Registration link to Madison Summer School -
Geometry Honors will be offered to students who meet the following criteria: A/B in Algebra 1 HN, Pass Advance on Algebra 1 SOL, and teacher nominated. This course is specifically being offered to give students the opportunity to enroll in accelerated math and science courses during their junior and senior years. This course will be taught using a variety of instruction such as direct instruction, inquiry-based instruction, problem-based instruction, etc. Throughout the day, there will be a combination of online modules, small group work, and individual work sessions.
Health & PE 9 or Health & PE 10 will be offered for students who will be in grades 9 & 10 during the 2018-2019 school year. Successful completion of this course will open up an additional elective spot in students’ schedules
● Dates: June 27 to July 31
● Time: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
● Location : James Madison High School
○ Courses will be cancelled if enrollment is low or if staff is not available
○ $780 (Full Tuition)
○ $390 (Reduced Lunch)
○ $78 (Free Lunch)
○ Open to Madison, Marshall, McLean, and Oakton students.
○ Student must be electing the course for new, first-time credit only.
● Questions: Contact your counselor or email Ms. Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org