The Oakton Pantry
Translate this page
The Pantry is available to help Oakton High School students and their families in need. We offer non-perishable food, personal hygiene items, and household cleaning supplies.
The Oakton pantry is available to all of our students and their families.
When can you access the pantry?
- PARENTS/FAMILIES: Bag pick up on Thursdays from 3:30pm to 4:00pm
- Parents can drive to school and pick up their grocery bags at door 4.
- STUDENTS: Thursdays from 2:50pm-3:30pm
- The pantry is located on the first floor in room 1213.
- You can also email us at @email
- Students can also contact administrators and counselors to request a visit to the pantry during other school days.
- Snack Packs are available during the school day for any student who may need them. Ask any of your teachers and they can get one for you.
- If you would like to donate items to the pantry, you may drop off items at school; we can accept them in the main office. Visit our website for a list of the most needed items.
Donors and volunteers: @email
Pantry club membership: @email
Social Media: @oakton_pantry @OhsPantry Facebook link