Programs, Presentations, & Forms
Forms and Presentations
The Oakton High School School Counseling Department provides a comprehensive developmental counseling program to all students.In support of a student's academic success, School Counseling counselors guide students to make appropriate decisions and help them access available resources. Counselors advocate for students and consistently monitor their progress. Their goal is to help students develop the self-confidence and acquire the life skills necessary to function as successful adults. School Counseling counselors are committed to fostering the personal, social and educational growth of all students.
The School Counseling staff plans many instructional opportunities for students. Those activities are grade level appropriate and satisfy the current needs and interest of students. Students are encouraged to attend all of these group activities. A great deal of relevant information is provided that will allow students to wisely plan for their futures.
All students are encouraged to meet their counselors early in the school year. Forms requesting a meeting with a counsel are available in the School Counseling Office. Once a form is submitted, the counselor will send a pass to see the student at a time that least impacts his/her instructional day. The School Counseling Office is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2017-2018 Course Selection Forms
Senior Forms & Presentations
- Senior Parent Presentation
- Senior Profile
- This document is a Google Doc that needs to be opened with your studentID@fcpsschools.net account; once completed, share with your counselor.
- You can make updates as needed (if applicable)
- Transcript Request for Current Students
- Transcript Requests - Dates and Deadlines
- Transcript Request Form for Graduates, Duel Enrollment, Scholarships, NCAA, Summer Camp, etc.
- Teacher Recommendation Request
- Consent for Release of Student Records in Support of Postsecondary Applications
Forms & Presentations