Transcript and Recommendation Letter Requests
How to request your high school transcript and letter of recommendation
Transcript Request Procedures (Oakton High School)
Pilar Pacheco | @email | 703-319-2801
7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (No Friday hours)
Transcript Request Forms
- Transcript Request for Current Students
- Transcript Requests - Dates and Deadlines
- Transcript Request Form for Former Students, Dual Enrollment, Scholarships, NCAA, Summer Camp, etc.
Recommendation Letter Requests/Forms
- Senior Profile
- This document is a Google Doc that needs to be opened with your [email protected] account; once completed, share with your counselor. Make sure you rename the document to include your name.
- You can make updates as needed (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendation Request
Past Graduates/Attendees of Oakton HS
Student records are kept at Oakton High School for 5 years.
Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
- If you graduated from Oakton High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.