PARENT/STUDENT IT SUPPORT PORTAL
- If you have other issues with your device, please access the Parent / Student IT Support Portal
- Link: https://itweb.fcps.edu/itsupport/
- You can use this throughout the year to record issues you are having with your FCPSOn device or other technology related issue. A member of our Tech Team will contact you to help resolve the concern.
- You can also call the FCPS parent technology help desk at 1-833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS)
ACTION NEEDED ON YOUR FCPSON LAPTOP FOR GRADES 10-12
As we prepare for the upcoming virtual school year, it is important to follow these best practices. To assist with preparing FCPSOn devices remotely, students who have a laptop at home should do the following once per week beginning in August:
- Plug the device into an outlet.
- Turn the device on and let it boot up.
- Ensure that the laptop is connected to the internet.
- Let the device sit for 30 minutes. No additional action is required.
- Do this once per week to ensure the laptop has the latest updates.
Please continue these practices throughout the entire school year:
- Turn your laptop on for a minimum of 30 minutes every week(you don’t need to be signed in).
- Restart your laptop from the Start Menu (click on the Window Logo, then the power icon, then restart) once a week to ensure that you are receiving the latest updates.
If you cannot remember last year’s password, it can be recovered, managed and changed by clicking on this link: https://itweb.fcps.edu/accountrecovery/index.cfm
HOW TO SET YOUR PASSWORD RECOVERY
- Go to the Account Manager Website
- Enter your Username & Password
- Click Click to Display your Recovery Options
- Add a personal cell phone number or email address.
HOW TO CHANGE/RESET YOUR PASSWORD
- Go to the FCPS Account Recovery Website
- Enter your Student ID
- Select your Recovery Option
- Click Get Code
- Click the reset password link that was sent to your phone or email
- Follow the on screen directions to complete the recovery of your password