Leaving Oakton HS? Follow our Withdrawal Procedures
Oakton High School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Jill Hendelman, at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Oakton HS.